Russian style

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
blackeagle603

Re: Russian style

Post by blackeagle603 »

Speaking of Yogi... wonder where he is and how he's keeping hisself.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

blackeagle603 wrote:Speaking of Yogi... wonder where he is and how he's keeping hisself.
I thought Yogi was Hungarian. Can't speak to his use of rotgut or depression.
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

blackeagle603 wrote:Speaking of Yogi... wonder where he is and how he's keeping hisself.
Not sure.... His blog does not seem to have been updated since 2011, which is to say not since before I used it to contact him and invite him over here.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

FelixEstrella wrote:
I thought Yogi was Hungarian. Can't speak to his use of rotgut or depression.
/heh/ Yep. That was a vamp off the rotgut and depression comment. Hope he's keeping well.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

Screw that guy, he's a f'in' troublemaker. He'd start shit, then hide behind a certain ex-admin's skirts. I for one am glad he's gone. :evil:
Eppur si muove--Galileo
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Can't be Russian. There's no stripes or Adidas tracksuits anywhere.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Darrell wrote:Screw that guy, he's a f'in' troublemaker. He'd start shit, then hide behind a certain ex-admin's skirts. I for one am glad he's gone. :evil:
As I said before, I always considered Aesop's return to have been my punishment for having invited Yogi here.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

yeah but there was some big entertainment value in both of them -- and they'd contribute some facts/perspective often that made me think or learnd me something.

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote:
Darrell wrote:Screw that guy, he's a f'in' troublemaker. He'd start shit, then hide behind a certain ex-admin's skirts. I for one am glad he's gone. :evil:
As I said before, I always considered Aesop's return to have been my punishment for having invited Yogi here.
So whs punishment am I? :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Denis

Post by Denis »

HTRN wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:
So whs punishment am I? :mrgreen:
Everybody's! :lol: