Get'cher Handmade Leather Saps

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
Weetabix

Re: Get'cher Handmade Leather Saps

Post by Weetabix »

Remind me not to follow some links. I didn't know about this before, and I'm kinda wishing I still didn't. :shock:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

The first guy to invent MindBleach and patent it wins the Internet, and probably owes Yogi at least a 10% royalty commission.

I figured out pretty early on that the long-tubed Sprague-style dual-tube stethoscope puts a quarter pound of stainless steel head at the terminus of two feet of latex tubing, with handy curved hooks by which to swing it. Not enough to be lethal, but enough actual gobsmacking fun for street-legal improvised nunchuks sufficient to allow me to deploy tactical Nikes under Phase 2 of incident avoidance in hospitals where metal detectors and no-weapons policies are a way of life. There isn't a jury in the land gonna rack me for hitting someone with my stethoscope who had it coming.

For two-wheeled travelers, it's also hard for The Man to crack down too hard on riders carrying that Master lock and 3 feet of chain as a bike lock, even if it's a "spare". I imagine it helps more if you look like the Barnes & Noble type, and not the Hells Angels type.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Weetabix wrote:
Remind me not to follow some links. I didn't know about this before, and I'm kinda wishing I still didn't. :shock:
I knew what it was without clicking the link. :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

HTRN wrote:
Weetabix wrote:
I knew what it was without clicking the link. :lol:
I didn't, and still don't, because I knew better than to click a link referencing a Yogi post.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

There's a rather infamous weapon in Saint's Row...
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

randy wrote:I didn't, and still don't, because I knew better than to click a link referencing a Yogi post.
I could learn so much from you. :D
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Mods or Yogi: Can we please put Yogi's picture under a spoiler tag, I'm REAL glad no one walked up behind me while that was on the screen.
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Done.

Don't say I never did anything for you with a giant rubber dildo
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Yogimus wrote:Done.

Don't say I never did anything for you with a giant rubber dildo
For free even
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.