Knife sale at Botach

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
Denis

Re: Knife sale at Botach

Post by Denis »

CombatController wrote:It's pretty sweet, I just cut some boxes, celery...

Celery? Were you making a Bloody Mary?

That's the only reason for celery... :-)
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

:lol:
:jacked:
Some good stuff in celery. Celery and humus goes in the lunch bag for to make it between meals. Celery goes in the morning blender along with carrots, tomato, oil of the day (fish or coconut) and whatever stray veggie is around.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

blackeagle603 wrote::lol:
:jacked:
Some good stuff in celery. Celery and humus goes in the lunch bag for to make it between meals. Celery goes in the morning blender along with carrots, tomato, oil of the day (fish or coconut) and whatever stray veggie is around.
What are you, some kind of health nut?

I like celery, but CARROTS????

Denis, Rumpshot's Rattlesnake Venom makes really killer Bloody Mary's! :mrgreen:
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Denis wrote:

You know me so well....
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Denis

Post by Denis »

Rumpshot wrote:Denis, Rumpshot's Rattlesnake Venom makes really killer Bloody Mary's! :mrgreen:
I already said I was sorry I can't come to RR VI, but now you're trying to make me cry. :cry:

Bloody Marys are absolutely the only raison d'être for two otherwise completely useless items - vodka and celery. One or the other - bleurgh, but together, magic.
Denis

Post by Denis »

CombatController wrote:
Denis wrote:

You know me so well....
Now I understand. Your BM was so big you had to cut the 2x4 as a cocktail stirrer...

Like a Boss. :-)
randy

Post by randy »

Denis wrote:

It's also good when you have a jar of peanut butter (Extra Crunchy please) and no bread or crackers.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Denis wrote:
Rumpshot wrote:Denis, Rumpshot's Rattlesnake Venom makes really killer Bloody Mary's! :mrgreen:
I already said I was sorry I can't come to RR VI, but now you're trying to make me cry. :cry:

Bloody Marys are absolutely the only raison d'être for two otherwise completely useless items - vodka and celery. One or the other - bleurgh, but together, magic.
Not trying to make you cry Denis, but you need to work harder to make it to RR VII! :twisted:
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

I ordered the Remington 19704 knife. Just received an email from botach stating it was "sold out, and unfortunately will no longer he available." It also mentions an automatic canceling of my order unless I specify otherwise. I'll keep a close eye on my account to ensure the credit actually shows up. Looks like JAG hit the nail on the head.
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

Denis wrote:

Either that, or he's been adopted by a Sphinxian Treecat :geek:
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives