Nifty knives

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
Aglifter

Nifty knives

Post by Aglifter »

OK, so some of them run more than an SV open gun, but some of them only cost the same as a Colt 1911... They are quite nifty looking, though... Eye Candy... Pocket Candy... Stabby Candy?
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Greg

Re: Nifty knives

Post by Greg »

Garish to the point of being nearly blinding. But I know some folks who would just eat that up.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Precision

Post by Precision »

Greg wrote:Garish to the point of being nearly blinding. But I know some folks who would just eat that up.
Garish is a good word for many of them and OMG the prices.

Having said that, the Alpha (plain one) is a very sexy knife.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

The plain Italia one, and the Plain Triton, I thought were very cool... stupid knife laws...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

I like that Shard but for that price, I think I would leave it in the safe. Two things come to mind - Those are PL knives (post lottery). Those are never going to be working mans knives, but they sure look nice.
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.