2011 Spring Knife and Gun Show Schedule

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
SeekHer

2011 Spring Knife and Gun Show Schedule

Post by SeekHer »

Received from today's "The Gun Digest" E-newspaper.
2011 Badger Knife Show

The Badger Knife Club, Inc.
2011 (28th) Annual Badger Knife Show

Weekend of March 25, 26, and 27

Holiday Inn Express and Janesville Conference Center
located at 3100 Wellington Place (Exit 171C at I-90 and U.S. 14).
Janesville, WI

Show hours Friday 2 PM to 8 PM,
Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM and
Sunday from 9 AM to 2 PM.

Admission is $3 at the door. Children under 13 free when accompanied by an adult.

The show has 175 tables of new and used knives — from antique to factory made to custom/handmade knives. You will find all types of knives: pocket knives, hunting knives, art knives, tactical knives, military knives and swords.Come and buy, sell, trade and identify your knives.

See http://www.badgerknifeclub.org for a complete listing of table holders.

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

Gibraltar Trade Center.

One of the best kept secrets in Michigan is the Gibraltar Trade Center, located in Taylor and Mt. Clemens. We are a weekend public market and host shows every weekend in our private show area. One of our most successful shows over the years has been the Gun & Knife Show that is held every month in our 60,000 sq. ft. show area.

Click to read more >

McMann's Roadrunner Gun Shows in California

Don't miss our June Shows!

June 11 & 12 at the Ventura, CA County Fairgrounds
THE REAL VENTURA SHOW IS BACK!

June 25 & 26 at the Cal Expo (California State Fairgrounds-Sacramento) Air Conditioned Building!

You can always find what you're looking for at McMann's Roadrunner Gun Shows.

Most shows have a large selection of antique and modern firearms available from Licensed Dealers as well as private parties. You will also find coin dealers, jewelers with various types of jewelry, western collectibles, shooting accessories, ammunition, safes, reference materials and much, much more.

We are family owned and operated and our shows are a family friendly environment, there is something for everyone so bring the whole family.

Click to read more >

The Return of the California Custom Knife Show
Sponsored by Plaza Cutlery

Saturday October 1st and Sunday October 2nd, 2011
Hours 10am to 4pm both days

Our new permanent home is the:
Embassy Suites of Garden Grove/Anaheim
11767 Harbor Boulevard,
Garden Grove, Ca. 92840

The Embassy Suites is located in the row of hotels on Harbor Boulevard from Disneyland to just past the Anaheim Convention Center & has FREE PARKING

We are returning to our roots, and we are using the shows original name, "California Custom Knife Show" sponsored by Plaza Cutlery. This is very exciting as we are also retuning to the great Anaheim\Disneyland area where our show was originally located. We will feature the best in custom knives, a few hand picked small production companies, as well as suppliers and engravers.

Click to read more >

Saxet Gun Show--Texas

First Weekend of Every Month!
Saturday, April 2nd 9am-6pm
Sunday, April 3rd 9am-5pm

San Antonio Event Center
8111 Meadowleaf, Loop 410 & Marbach Rd.

Guns • Knives • Militaria • Coins • Ammo • Shooting Supplies

For more information, call (361) 289-2256. http://www.saxetshows.com

Showmasters Gun Shows Spring 2011

Dates:

Mar. 19 - 20 Roanoke, VA
Mar. 26 - 27 Richmond, VA
Apr. 9 - 10 Norfolk, VA
Apr. 9 - 10 Columbus, OH Westland Mall
Apr. 15, 16 & 17 The Nation's Gun Show, Chantilly, VA
Apr. 30 & May 1 Monroeville, PA
May 28 - 29 Fishersville, VA

We strive to provide our patrons with the best available selection of firearms, ammo, knives and related merchandise and our dealers with the largest crowds of qualified buyers anywhere, while doing all we can do to protect the Constitution of the United States of America.

Thank you for your continued support.

See you at the shows. http://showmasters.us/
There is a certain type of mentality that thinks if you make certain inanimate objects illegal their criminal misuse will disappear!

Damn the TSA and Down with the BATF(u)E!
Support the J P F O to "Give them the Boot"!!
308Mike

Re: 2011 Spring Knife and Gun Show Schedule

Post by 308Mike »

DAMN!!!

Why can't they do a show here at our local convention center which has a HUGE hall??? After all, California has almost NO knife laws on the books, so for those who can't own and carry a firearm, this is a great place for them to have to live with their restricted rights, and still have something to protect themselves with.

I'm just being selfish, since I REALLY want to have/see/attend one of the big knife/blade/sword shows but I can't afford to do much traveling now (nor much purchasing until I can land a job), but that doesn't stop me from admiring great blades, craftsmanship, workmanship, supreme blacksmith work, and keeping myself from drooling all over them.

DAMNIT!! Bring a MAJOR knife/sword/blade show to San Diego!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr!!

Even though I can't afford it, I'm pretty much guaranteed to find SOMETHING to buy!! 8-) 8-) 8-) :? :?
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad