New knife from Boker Plus

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
SeekHer

New knife from Boker Plus

Post by SeekHer »

I just got my weekly e-mail from A.G. Russell and in their Knife Collectors Club listing they show a Böker Plus® made Bob Dozier Anchorage Pro Skinner with Cocobolo scales copy for sale $69.95, regular $79.95 real one of D2 sells for $255.00...3 5/8" AUS-8 blade and a handle design that just feels good when using it, leather sheath although made in (Taiwan) China (I believe)...

Dozier is my favourite custom maker and I have his Pro Guide or Wilderness model on my hip as long as I'm dressed with his caper and skinner in my backpack...
There is a certain type of mentality that thinks if you make certain inanimate objects illegal their criminal misuse will disappear!

Damn the TSA and Down with the BATF(u)E!
Support the J P F O to "Give them the Boot"!!
blackeagle603

Re: New knife from Boker Plus

Post by blackeagle603 »

simple, clean, functional. that knife at that price... yum. It's the Bowie's that make my eyes glaze and mind wander. The bigger the better.

I haven't succumbed to the knife accumulating disease (yet) but I like looking. I've kept it simple. Dad gave me simple Case fixed blade hunting knife for Xmas as a teen. It still my primary knife in the field. Nothing fancy, just a great edge and utility when it come times to do the honors on a deer.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
cu74

Re: New knife from Boker Plus

Post by cu74 »

"....made in China..." :cry: No thanks, I'll pass........
Jim Dozier - Straight, but not narrow...
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition.” - Rudyard Kipling.