Anyone In Baton Rouge

Announcements for your state or city.
martini

Anyone In Baton Rouge

Post by martini »

Is there anyone in the Baton Rouge area?
If there is where do you like to shoot around here. Pretty much the only range I am familiar with is Precision on Cloverland. I would like to find outdoor/longer ranges.
Justice Sotomayor, States may have grown accustomed to violating the rights of American citizens, but that does not bootstrap those violations into something that is constitutional. — Alan Gura
Cybrludite

Re: Anyone In Baton Rouge

Post by Cybrludite »

I'm down in the Big Sleezy. You might try the www.bayoushooter.com forum. Lots of Red Stick folks on there.

We'll have to meet up at some point and swap [strike]lies[/strike] hunting stories. :lol:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
martini

Post by martini »

That would be very cool. I deffinatley need to meet some shooters in this neck of the woods.
Justice Sotomayor, States may have grown accustomed to violating the rights of American citizens, but that does not bootstrap those violations into something that is constitutional. — Alan Gura
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

There are several free ranges across the state, affiliated with the Dept of Wildlife and Fisheries. I use the one near Woodworth quite a bit.

A list of them is here.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House