nov. oc dinner ( phx area )

Announcements for your state or city.
oldslurrydog

nov. oc dinner ( phx area )

Post by oldslurrydog »

copied from another site.

The November open carry dinner will be on November 13th at 6pm at the Chinese Gourmet Buffet located at 2386 N. Alma School Road, Chandler, AZ 85224. phone # 480-821-2481

The restaurant is on Alma School between Warner and Elliott on the West side of the street by Oasis Bedroom. Hope to see everyone there.***
Rumpshot

Re: nov. oc dinner ( phx area )

Post by Rumpshot »

A week later would have worked for me. As it is, I have to work overtime that night with NASCAR at the Phoenix International Raceway.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Rumpshot wrote:A week later would have worked for me. As it is, I have to work overtime that night with NASCAR at the Phoenix International Raceway.
I didn't know they needed ATC's for NASCAR events? :shock: :D
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

308Mike wrote:
Rumpshot wrote:A week later would have worked for me. As it is, I have to work overtime that night with NASCAR at the Phoenix International Raceway.
I didn't know they needed ATC's for NASCAR events? :shock: :D
You obviously have not seen these guys flying low. :lol:

Many of the crew and drivers fly into town and park their little airplanes at Goodyear. We see the faces on sports channels and the folks the papparazi would love to photograph on the ramp each year.

Some of the drivers are pilots... Some of the drivers have done some incredibly stupid stuff with their airplanes....

It actually works out better for us if some of the drivers don't finish the race, cuz they get mad and go home early. If they all finish at the same time, more or less, then we have 25-40 whiny, tired crews/drivers that want to fly out IFR at the same time. The ATC system won't take them any closer than 3 minutes and more likely 5 minutes apart. That means somebody has to wait!
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona