Manzanita 2009 Rendezvous - Meet Opportunity - NOW WITH PICS

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
Rumpshot

Re: Manzanita 2009 Rendezvous - Meet Opportunity - NOW WITH PICS

Post by Rumpshot »

Manzinita Rendezvous
April 29 - May 9, 2010
Santa Ysabel Ranch, Ca.
President- J. Alexander
(619)434-9890

Same location as last year.

We tentatively plan to be there the last Fri, Sat, & Sun.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Flintlock Tom

Re: Manzanita 2009 Rendezvous - Meet Opportunity - NOW WITH PICS

Post by Flintlock Tom »

Here's a link for more information:

http://www.sandiegocountymuzzleloaders. ... zanita.htm

Maybe it's time to start a new thread for this year.
What, who, me?
If time, chance and random process can produce a platypus why not an ammo tree?
HTRN

Re: Manzanita 2009 Rendezvous - Meet Opportunity - NOW WITH

Post by HTRN »

308Mike wrote:Later, our Doberman used to rest his head on the kitchen table and just watch us eat and hope for some scraps. He'd lay his ENTIRE head on the table and you could see his eyes flicking back and forth from person to person and plate to plate and was funny as hell 'cause he looked so damn PITIFUL even though he was NOT starving (he got a dozen scrambled eggs with some milk stirred in every week which kept his coat nice healthy and shiny), and we couldn't resist those sad, droopy eyes even though we KNEW what kind of teeth were in that mouth right below those sad eyes.
Ha! I can top that - our dog used to stand on her back feet on the floor, front paws on your leg while you were sitting at the table, and THEN give you the puppy dog eyes from 6 inches away. :lol: Yes, we know it was bad behavior, but she was spoiled rotten. When that didn't work, she'd rest her head in your lap and then try the puppy dog eyes again.

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt