Revenge Targets

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
Rumpshot

Re: Revenge Targets

Post by Rumpshot »

Malthorn wrote:
Rumpshot wrote: I also have a box of reactive targets. They look an awful lot like "sidewalk chalk". Come in a handy carrying box of 52. Looking for ideas about supporting these for the greatest effect. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If it's the round stick kind of "sidewalk chalk" then pvc pipe slightly smaller than the "sidewalk chalk" should work out nicely.
Yah baby, I gots me some of that pvc pipe. :lol: :lol:

All you expert shots need to get your practice in. These will be hard to hit.

I stopped by and picked up a large Ram, large Javalina, and a large Chicken target from a friends house last night on my way home. We will have large, long range clangers to shoot! :D These are all 3/8" armor plate steel, so outside of 150 yds they should hold up to everything except ap rounds.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

My wife just called me and told me the Big Brown Truck of Happiness had just delivered the True-Shot Targets, so we will have more than one type of boom target to shoot. We can also have a comparison between Tannerite and True-Shot.

A binary reactive target boom-off. :lol: :mrgreen:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
clyde621

Post by clyde621 »

Damn why is Az so far away from NC.......I would love to be able to come :( :( :(
Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.
Theodore Roosevelt