Globally Banning all Eastern European and most asian address

Announcements for an entire nation, or for the entire world.
First Shirt

Re: Globally Banning all Eastern European and most asian address

Post by First Shirt »

workinwifdakids wrote: Do they know they're trying to hack a forum where the membership has the objective capability to seize and hold the Horn of Africa indefinitely? Someone may want to let them know.
I even have a note from my mom, and permission to cross the street!

And I still know some C-130 crews with a VERY low boredom threshold.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

workinwifdakids wrote:Do they know they're trying to hack a forum where the membership has the objective capability to seize and hold the Horn of Africa indefinitely?
Do they know that a healthy percentage of said membership would do it for fun? :twisted:

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Jered

Post by Jered »

HTRN wrote:
workinwifdakids wrote:Do they know they're trying to hack a forum where the membership has the objective capability to seize and hold the Horn of Africa indefinitely?
Do they know that a healthy percentage of said membership would do it for fun? :twisted:

HTRN
We're going?

When do we leave?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
sam

Post by sam »

Jered wrote:
HTRN wrote:

HTRN
We're going?

When do we leave?
And what's maximum loadout? Do we each get our own pallet? :twisted: I guess it's time to get my shots updated.
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

blackeagle603 wrote:geez Chris, I just flashed to Don Martin and "Spy vs Spy."

That dates me I s'pose.
:lol:
I guess you could say so. Got a chuckle. :lol:
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
sam

Post by sam »

randy wrote:We don't have a lot of money. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills....
I'm very "taken" by your comment. Now get off my lawn! :lol:
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

Jered wrote:Our precious bodily fluids remain intact and unsullied though, right?
It's more the cavities than the fluids that I'm worried about :o :shock: :o
:lol:

No worries Chris, you keep the GF World running! Thou dost rule.
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
Dedicated_Dad

Post by Dedicated_Dad »

Jered wrote:
HTRN wrote:

HTRN
We're going?

When do we leave?
You guys think you're kidding - I'm thinking we may have the solution to "WTF happens when the libs complete their coup"...

When DO we leave?

DD
workinwifdakids wrote:MV Gun Counter: "We're like Blackwater, except without the impulse control."
Random Internet Moron wrote: "High Caliber Magazine Clips are only useful for random slaughter of innocent civilians, so they should only be used by the police."
1911Man

Post by 1911Man »

HTRN,

Sign me up. I need two over-size pallets though. One for my big metal box o' guns, the other for my big metal box o' ammo. 4' x 5' pallets would work. I'll probably leave my US historical weapons at home along with the .22's, otherwise it won't all fit in the two big metal boxes.
My ideas are mine. You go out and get your own!
Rod

Post by Rod »

1911Man wrote:HTRN,

Sign me up. I need two over-size pallets though. One for my big metal box o' guns, the other for my big metal box o' ammo. 4' x 5' pallets would work. I'll probably leave my US historical weapons at home along with the .22's, otherwise it won't all fit in the two big metal boxes.
Good old 6X6 Conex should do fine for me, can get the guns, ammo, and beer in it.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist