Globally Banning all Eastern European and most asian address

Announcements for an entire nation, or for the entire world.
Denis

Re: Globally Banning all Eastern European and most asian address

Post by Denis »

Hmm. Roses lime cordial? Haven't seen that for years. A very refreshing splash for tonic on a hot day. We should also stock up on Angostura bitters, for pink gins. Cork Dry Gin is your only man...
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Some of you may be interested to know that Whole foods sells a seriously good Tonic water made from cane, under their house "Whole foods 365" brand.

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

CombatController wrote:
Jered wrote:This forum rules.

This thread went from banned IP addresses to good gins.

Awesomeness!
While meandering through a casual invasion of the dark continent.
I love this bar!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Even for this crowd, I think we've achieved a new height in highjacking... On other notes, one of the benefits of law school is that the "morning coffee" is Irish -- er, in this case, heavily Kentuckian, and involves rather large, strong, and tasty cigars, so my apologies for any spelling errors...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

http://dragonara.net/ these guys send a lot our way
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Drone 7 of lots more

Post by Drone 7 of lots more »

Unsweetened club soda and a simple syrup, make your own. And being a no-standards slacker a squeeze bottle of lime juice works for me.
8-)
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

sorry to bring this thread back on topic but i just spent the last 3 days banned from here and it sucks. so yeah i found a place that we cant log in to TGC from. i didnt know that proxies worked but they apparently do. Chris, sorry if i was wrong in using a proxy to log on but... i did it for the children...
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

email sent Chris
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782