Please list all TGC donations

Announcements for an entire nation, or for the entire world.
Weetabix

Re: Please list all TGC donations

Post by Weetabix »

$20 in May to Crispin Enterprises. That should have been round 2. When was round 1 and whom would it have been to?

As to personal, I figure I'm making those at my own risk, and if I'm proved to have been wrong, I won't do it again, but I'm not going to lose sleep over them. Money grows back. I kicked in to the "save the kids fund", but I'll keep the amount confidential (and not repeat it :roll: ).
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

Weetabix wrote:
As to personal, I figure I'm making those at my own risk, and if I'm proved to have been wrong, I won't do it again, but I'm not going to lose sleep over them. Money grows back. I kicked in to the "save the kids fund", but I'll keep the amount confidential (and not repeat it :roll: ).

Yeah... Live and learn, I guess.
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

First round probably a $20, this last round $100. Both times with personal check made out to Chris. On one or two separate occasions cash to Chris specifically for Chris and Mel.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Oh, yeah. If this thing puts the community in danger, I'll kick in again to save it.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Weetabix wrote:Oh, yeah. If this thing puts the community in danger, I'll kick in again to save it.
Me, too.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Our shooting backstop fund got exactly one $20 donation several years ago when we started it. I think it was Weetabix or Precision but I could be wrong.

I have been hosting the forum and don't recall how much I had sent for the domain renewal. With what I was told privately I will add that amount if they don't post. I am under the impression it was over $1200 last year and several hundred this year so far. Let's see if we can't get the numbers to add up.

After all one year is $15 and even if we have several domains we are already way over. BTW we expire June 31 2015 as of this writing....
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Weetabix wrote:Oh, yeah. If this thing puts the community in danger, I'll kick in again to save it.
Yup, let me know if I can help, but I don't do Paypal.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

$10 on 05/23/2014.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
workinwifdakids

Post by workinwifdakids »

$20 Round 1 and $20 Round 2. Both times I told Chris to use the money for his family if the renewal cost had been met.

Edited to add: if you need anything to keep this place afloat let me know. This place and everyone in it mean the world to me.
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

IIRC It was 200 for round one and 200 for round two.
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.