Rumpshot's Revenge 2013

Announcements for an entire nation, or for the entire world.
308Mike

Re: Rumpshot's Revenge 2013

Post by 308Mike »

blackeagle603 wrote:Did somebody say "Pinnacle Peak?!!!"
YUP!! Can you say, YUMMY steaks??!?!?!?!?!?!???? :P :P :P :D :D :D :D

A few web photos:

Image Image Image Image Image

Making ya' hungry yet???? :D :D :D :P :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I like to wear my "Meat Is Murder, tasty tasty murder" shirt when I go there!!

POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Wheat is murder. Go Paleo.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Just a reminder, Rumpshot's Revenge is an outgrowth of the NoR Spring Rally in 2006. The Spring Rally was designed as an opportunity for the forum members to meet-up. We were able to come together as a group and visit with people we just "knew" from the forum. That the meeting took place around Ben Avery Shooting Facility and there were shooting opportunities was a bonus.

The point? If you get the opportunity, you should attend a Rumpshot's Revenge. Oh, the shooting opportunities bonus is still there.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
oilcrash

Post by oilcrash »

Military reserve duty not withstanding, I'm gonna try to get there, and bring the wife.
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

I actually have weekends off now so i should be able to come assuming work does not screw with me between now and then.
JohnOC

Post by JohnOC »

Me and the wife will be there. Possibly friend and his fiancee also.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Difficult time of year for me to get away. However, I'm going to start planning now and make sure nothing gets in the way next year.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Time to get started getting ready. Going to be fun... I have three rendezvous to take in between now and then. One, starting Wednesday, lasting over two weekends. That one is the "easy" close one. Only about 60 miles away, but 17 miles off the highway, and the highway is the twisty, turny, highway south of Prescott. Finish up on Sunday and off to SoCal for the next two that Friday.

I have a couple of new "pistol" targets in hand for RR2013. 8" plates.

The Mrs. Sister will be here with her health problems, but hopefully she continues to improve.

Does anyone need driving directions?
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Too much travel. Off to Rendy today. Back home a week from Sunday, then only one SoCal Rendy. Tom I will be there at Laguna on the 11th and 12th.

Rod, will you and Rudy be up for RR?
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Is it still 11/1-3?

I've told my boss I want that time off, and I've announced it to my wife. That's not to say that unforeseen professional obligations won't kibosh it, but my dream/plan is to be there.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D