Rumpshot's Revenge 2012

Announcements for an entire nation, or for the entire world.
Yogimus

Re: Rumpshot's Revenge 2012

Post by Yogimus »

Could I get a state O.o

I don't lat/lon like i used to
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Yogimus wrote:Could I get a state O.o

I don't lat/lon like i used to
Arizona.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Flintlock Tom

Post by Flintlock Tom »

I am definitely coming and "Flintlock Virginia" is making noises like she may come along, too.

I would like to provide some tannerite targets as well, but, it is the consensus of the CA gun community that the stuff is bordering on illegal here. Could I order some targets and have them delivered to your house in Chino Valley, or maybe the book store?
If time, chance and random process can produce a platypus why not an ammo tree?
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Flintlock Tom wrote:I am definitely coming and "Flintlock Virginia" is making noises like she may come along, too.

I would like to provide some tannerite targets as well, but, it is the consensus of the CA gun community that the stuff is bordering on illegal here. Could I order some targets and have them delivered to your house in Chino Valley, or maybe the book store?
Until it's mixed, or there's specific laws prohibiting those specific chemicals, it's kinda' like possessing the items to make a dry-ice bomb (or vinegar & baking soda with an empty two-liter bottle) and not combining them. Even when Tannerite is mixed in the proper ratios, it's still not explosive unless hit by a high-velocity object.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Flintlock Tom

Post by Flintlock Tom »

Yes, I agree, but the legal brains over on CalGuns.net make a pretty good argument for not touching the stuff.
There are lots of gun stores and vendors at gun shows that sell the stuff in California, but, in CA, paranoia is sometimes the safest path.
Little Sister

Post by Little Sister »

We are really looking forward to being there and also, to meeting some of the others I only get to read about.

It would be really nice to see "Flintlock Virginia" as well. I really hope she comes too.

As to the match last time, that wind must have been pretty selective...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity - Robert Heinlein
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Tom, you have the bookstore address and we will accept delivery there.

Little Sister looking forward to you and your brother too.

Fiscally things have gotten better for us. The bookstore too. But I believe I will make a Tannerite acquisition soon. Planning on a bulk buy and use my own containers.

John Looking forward to seeing you up too. There are a few Arizona folks that don't make the trip. Would be good to see you too.

John and anyone else that has considered the Tea Pot Inn, B&B, they have closed up shop.

Yogi, Arizona, about 35 miles north of Prescott in the Prescott National Forest.

All targets are set across a small wash and up the side of the canyon wall.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Rumor has it that Tannerite is inbound for RR 2012.

I visited with Mo and her husband Jay in Boise on Thursday. They are contemplating joining us this year. The whole event is looking better and better all the time.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Dinochrome

Post by Dinochrome »

Rumpshot wrote:Rumor has it that Tannerite is inbound for RR 2012.

I visited with Mo and her husband Jay in Boise on Thursday. They are contemplating joining us this year. The whole event is looking better and better all the time.
Yay, Tannerite! Just laid in a new box of .451 round balls and a couple cans of fresh caps. Searching my old storage turned up some forty-year-old Italian caps and two cans of FFG.

Just need a new wedge-screw for the old 1860 .44,.....
"Fair is fair; If somebody tries to kill you, kill them right back."
Captain Malcolm of Serenity
Flintlock Tom

Post by Flintlock Tom »

In past years there has been a disturbing shortage of muzzle-stuffers.
We'll have to fix that.

:D