Happy Birthday Jarheads!

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
randy

Happy Birthday Jarheads!

Post by randy »

Kicking ass and providing Squids with dance partners since 1775 :twisted:

Seriously, Semper Fi!

Making Cybrludites post earlier even more appropriate
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
308Mike

Re: Happy Birthday Jarheads!

Post by 308Mike »

Even if I'm a day late - THANKS, Randy!!!! SEMPER FI!!!

And although I'm late to wish my fellow veteran Marines a Happy Birthday, TODAY is still VETERANS DAY!!! For ALL my brothers in arms:

SEMPER FI!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Happy birthday, USMC, and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your service.

So...how many posts before someone breaks down and tells that joke (you know the one I mean)? ;)
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

That's why I posted that one. ;-) Happy birthday to all who've claimed the title, from someone who tried and got stopped by a heart murmur.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.