Cadet pillow fight

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Vonz90

Cadet pillow fight

Post by Vonz90 »

JAG2955

Re: Cadet pillow fight

Post by JAG2955 »

Oh, so a little safer than a regulation game of fieldball?
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

JAG2955 wrote:Oh, so a little safer than a regulation game of fieldball?
Yeah, if it was ACLs I would compare it to company soccer.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

In college, we played Drunken-G.I.-Full-Contact-Softball. The frat boys were a little scared. Would have hated to let them see this stuff!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
toad

Post by toad »

So the damage was apparently done by guys who put helmets in their pillows.....Too whimpy to take a guy down with a regular pillow to the outside of the knee joint.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

We did goofy shit when we were in college. I remember getting dressed down by my Professor of Military Science. (Three tours in Vietnam, multiple Purple Hearts and a Silver Star). It seems that we, as upperclassmen, had abused some of the Lesser Mortals in our care. Nothing fatal, but bloody noses and bruises aplenty. One of the maggot pussies complained.

The ass-chewing was both inventive, profane, illustrative, and educational. Truly an epic performance. The best ass-chewing I ever received over a 25 year career. He threatened our lives, our careers, our paychecks, and our commissions in no uncertain terms. I believe, when it was over, that my hair was parted on the other side of my head.

It stood me in good stead, because when later in my career, I was standing at a braced attention, getting an ass chewing, I reflected on the way the Old Man chewed my ass, and realized that the current Bozo had no idea how to give a proper ass chewing.

The only two people I was ever actually afraid of was the Old Man, and my first Company Commander, Bill Gillette. He chewed my ass routinely, and made me into a much better officer than I would have been otherwise.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House