Military Force to Stop Migrants

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Vonz90

Military Force to Stop Migrants

Post by Vonz90 »

Aesop

Re: Military Force to Stop Migrants

Post by Aesop »

And this will largely fall to the capable execution abilities of the Italian and Greek naval forces? Shades of DHS.

Invest in Rosetta Stone's Arabic products for European countries. :lol:

But if they start shelling refugee boats into cinders on sight, give a holler.

This is Gates of Vienna and Battle of Lepanto revisited, five centuries later, except by a herd of largely gutless quislings.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

It'll be interesting to see how long Greece lets this stuff go on.

Underneath, many Greeks are incredibly racist.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Frankingun wrote:It'll be interesting to see how long Greece lets this stuff go on.

Underneath, many Greeks are incredibly racist.
You're not kidding!! At one point, I was going to date a Greek woman - but her outspoken and racist ways were a little too much for me - even though she was INCREDIBLY ATTRACTIVE (and VERY sexy). I just couldn't get my head around some of her statements, and she wasn't able to explain others which she dismissed as "that's how she was raised" and left it at that. She had NO DESIRE to try and understand her feelings and statements beyond: "That's how we've always been!"

C'Ya'! I'm MUCH BETTER off now!!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad