Mojo 69 Memorial Fundraiser

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Steamforger

Mojo 69 Memorial Fundraiser

Post by Steamforger »

Good morning folks,
You may have heard there was a Blackhawk crash this week in the Florida Panhandle. On board were 7 Marines from Camp Lejeune, and the 4 man crew from 1-244 AHB LA ARNG from Hammond, Louisiana. All the guardsmen were married and had children.

A memorial service is planned for today at Cate Square Park in Hammond, though I do not know the time. A memorial fund has been set up to help the families of those in the crash. I know times are tight for a lot of folks, but if you can spare a few bucks, please consider doing so. If you can't, I certainly understand. If you can, thank you.

From time to time we are reminded that the blank check we sign for Uncle Sam works at home too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
308Mike

Re: Mojo 69 Memorial Fundraiser

Post by 308Mike »

Thanks for posting this!! I was trying to find a source to contribute donations to the families who've been DEVASTATED by loss of their loved ones!!!

SEMPER FI!!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Candle Light Vigil held yesterday evening. Though I couldn't be there, I am glad to see it had a good turn out.
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

7.62 Designs has released a fundraiser T shirt.