Happy Birthday Jarheads!

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
randy

Happy Birthday Jarheads!

Post by randy »

In a tavern, appropriately.

The first guy to sign the paperwork immediately turned to the one behind him and said "let me tell you how it was in the Old Corps". :twisted:

They may be Misguided Children, god love 'em, but their OUR Misguided Children and we wouldn't want them any other way

Semper Fi!
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Aesop

Re: Happy Birthday Jarheads!

Post by Aesop »

Let's get serious:
The first guy to sign the paperwork was immediately made a Sergeant Major, out of awe at the unfathomable ability to read and write, while the subsequent "boots" merely contented themselves with making the usually expected "X".

Pretty much like it works up to the present day.

Cheers, lads.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
308Mike

Re: Happy Birthday Jarheads!

Post by 308Mike »

THANKS, Randy!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad