Watch Apache AH-64 gunships shred Taliban in major firefight

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Linkarooni to some awesome video of anti-Americans getting blown apart:
August 27, 2013 by Jack Furnari 8 Comments

This battle happened on the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan, and the good guys won big time. The mainstream media doesn’t post many war videos, except when something goes wrong and civilians are killed. I like to keep our video page upbeat, and I haven’t posted many war videos, either.

But our military is still fighting a war in Afghanistan, and what’s more upbeat than cheering on our troops as they battle the enemy?

A lot of Talibans get killed in this video. If that might disturb you, please do not watch it.

Considering that the killed Talibans were attacking our soldiers, it didn’t bother me one bit. Like many Americans, I wish we would leave this cesspool of a country already. But as long as we’re still there, I’m happy to see our troops kick some Taliban butt.

Warning: Graphic content
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=157349b41dd5

Go to the link if you want to see the embedded video in the same browser window
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Darrell

Re: Watch Apache AH-64 gunships shred Taliban in major firef

Post by Darrell »

I recently watched this vid. 49 enemy KIA, shredded and blown to bits. It's almost unfair. Almost. 8-) Sucks to be them, for sure. "Ooh, secondaries!" :lol:
Eppur si muove--Galileo