U.S. NAVY female sailor stops knife attack from Paki Muslim

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
308Mike

U.S. NAVY female sailor stops knife attack from Paki Muslim

Post by 308Mike »

Paki mooslim RAPIST:
US sailor thwarts Dubai bus driver rapist after putting him in strangehold with her thighs and then beating him into submission
  • * Sailor, 28, was attacked as she was on 24-hour shore leave in Dubai
    * Was on a bus when it took a different route and stopped
    * Driver attempted to rape her at knife point when she refused to kiss him
    * She knocked the knife from his hand and broke it in two, bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs

By Jaymi Mccann

PUBLISHED: 08:34 EST, 25 April 2013 | UPDATED: 08:34 EST, 25 April 2013

An off-duty US navy sailor wrestled a bus driver to the ground and beat him into submission after he attempted to rape her at knife point, a court heard yesterday.

Prosecutors said that she knocked the knife from his hand, broke it in two, bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs.

The woman, 28, was on 24-hour shore leave in Dubai and was attacked as she returned to the port where she was based after a day shopping.

She had been attempting to hail a taxi after visiting shopping centre, Mall of the Emirates and a supermarket when a bus pulled up next to her

After climbing aboard she became suspicious of the drivers route. She said: ‘I noticed he did not take the main road and when I asked him he told me not to worry.’

He then drove for a further 10 minutes before stopping in an area where other buses were parked and attempting to kiss her.

When she refused him he pulled the knife and threatened to rape her but she was able to subdue him.

Following the attack, which occurred on January 19 of this year, she left the bus and reported it to her commander at Port Khalid.

The driver, named as K S, from Pakistan, was arrested the next day at his home and the attending police officer said that he was intoxicated at the time.

The court ordered that the 21-year-old be examined to establish his age after he did not produce a birth certificate.

He has been charged with attempted rape, threatening to kill, assault and consuming alcohol illegally.
Having confessed to the alcohol charge, the driver claims to have been too drunk to remember what happened.

Traces of the woman’s hair and blood were found on his bus.

The case was adjourned to May 1.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
blackeagle603

Re: U.S. NAVY female sailor stops knife attack from Paki Mus

Post by blackeagle603 »

Any bets on her new callsign?
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Highspeed

Post by Highspeed »

Thunder Thighs ? :D
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
Greg

Post by Greg »

Onatopp, perhaps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenia_Onatopp

That was Famke Janssen?
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr