SOOPER SEEKRIT SOVIET BOMBER PROJECT

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Termite

Re: SOOPER SEEKRIT SOVIET BOMBER PROJECT

Post by Termite »

So......what you are saying is....

"When we run a print, buy one copy of each, because the price is only going to go up".

Yes?
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Books? That one is a cheap one. I sold this one last week for $350.00 plus shipping via Amazon! Having a relatively rare book that is in demand helps a whole lot.

And yes I am now selling books via Amazon.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
esa5444

Post by esa5444 »

skb12172 wrote:The way these committed foreign Communists, and even some of the Russians, were imprisoned and otherwise treated with suspicion by Stalin and his minions, makes me wonder why they continued to bother propping up such a heinous society. There's idealism and there's flat out stupid...
People will pretend to believe in certain things as long as other people pretend to believe in them. For example, in the United States, we all kind of accept that fact that if a high ranking official gets caught having sex with anyone but his wife, he is unfit for whatever position he holds. I don't think anyone thinks Clinton's getting a blowjob or Petraues getting some on the side had any bearing on the performance of their job. Yet we all pretend to believe otherwise. In the Soviet Union, no one really believed in communism, but if you said so publicly, you would be punished (anything from social isolation to firing squad). For every citizen of the USSR, the decision was either speak out against the injustice, or drink the kool-aid and feed the family. When the decision is speak out against the system and be shot or just go with it and have food to eat and a roof to sleep under, very few people, anywhere, will choose the former.