Chris Muir (Day by Day) Lost His Job - Hosting Fundraiser

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
308Mike

Chris Muir (Day by Day) Lost His Job - Hosting Fundraiser

Post by 308Mike »

I know there are LOTS of gunnies out there who read Day by Day, although usually through feeds of the strip on other blogs and websites, and might not be aware of Chris losing his main income:
Unfortunately, technology finally ended my main job not more than a week after the Fundraiser, which left DBD my only income.
With DBD being his only income, he's asking his loyal readers to join the site at various support levels.

What's amazing is the HIGHEST level has already sold out - so if you want the perks of the various memberships, better get over there 'cause they're going fast!
Damon Level - SOLD OUT!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Jeffro

Re: Chris Muir (Day by Day) Lost His Job - Hosting Fundraiser

Post by Jeffro »

I could afford the "Zed" level - the artwork is all on .pdf format, FYI.
A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.

Shane