Ukraine invasion

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
D5CAV

Re: Ukraine invasion

Post by D5CAV »

Vonz90 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:14 amA lot of video of Ukrainians running around with them, so they must have them.
Yeah, I want some of those too!

How come us.gov is so generous with Ukrainians, but taxpaying US citizens are left out in the cold?

I'm also wondering how videos of Ukrain.gov officials handing out GI AK47s with the happy switch to anyone who shows up isn't making the Rachel Madcow's head explode.

Hey DiFi, I'll give up all my ARFs and even my revolver (the one that looks like yours) if your husband can send me a few Javelins!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-p ... l-security. Rand Paul never does see the trees with all that forest in the way.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Vonz90 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:14 am A lot of video of Ukrainians running around with them, so they must have them.
The US supplied 300 of them in January of last year, than another 30 launchers and 180 rockets in October, plus whatever the various European NATO member states supplied them. They've become so endemic to phot coverage of the conflict, that it spawned a new meme,"St. Javelin":

https://www.euronews.com/next/2022/02/2 ... resistance

Now Canada just gave them a 100 "Charlie G" and 2000 "rockets" for them..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Handing out GI AK47s to random people when the enemy is at the gates doesn't work very well.

https://alt-market.us/ukraine-learns-th ... -too-late/

Too bad, so sad.

We will do the same.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

D5CAV wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:37 am
Vonz90 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:14 amA lot of video of Ukrainians running around with them, so they must have the
IMG_2898.jpg
m.
Yeah, I want some of those too!

How come us.gov is so generous with Ukrainians, but taxpaying US citizens are left out in the cold?

I'm also wondering how videos of Ukrain.gov officials handing out GI AK47s with the happy switch to anyone who shows up isn't making the Rachel Madcow's head explode.

Hey DiFi, I'll give up all my ARFs and even my revolver (the one that looks like yours) if your husband can send me a few Javelins!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

What are the odds of 4 people all having children working for Ukraine gas companies?

Uncle Joe
Aunt Nancy
Horseface Kerry
Rino Romney

Just a coincidence.

Nothing to see here.

Move along...
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

pay no mind to reports of biolabs in Ukraine funded by the US. Nothing to see here, move along

trying to check sources on that... so much "pravda" flying around from both sides it is difficult
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Vonz90 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 pm https://chicagoboyz.net/archives/67331.html. interesting analysis
Yeah that was definitely an interesting read. At least to a layman, it would appear that in hindsight, using the term "near peer" when comparing Russian and US conventional forces, was a bit of a stretch. They should have rolled right over Ukraine, and instead it has become a modern Finland for them.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

This is bad and could get worse the longer it takes to sort out-- in a Guns of August sort of way.

Meanwhile over at the Clinton Foundation and offices of whoever replaced Epstein as their pedo-broker when they relocated the party to Ukraine...
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story