Goya boycott

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Vonz90

Goya boycott

Post by Vonz90 »

Old Grafton

Re: Goya boycott

Post by Old Grafton »

A whole lot of folks are all saying "WTF?? I eat their stuff on a regular basis; it's good, wholesome, tasty, reasonably priced and your bogus 'PC' crap is harshing my budget and mellow BIG-TIME DAMMITT!!" FOOKA YOOO!!!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
randy

Post by randy »

I'll have to remember to look for their stuff my next shopping trip
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Yellow rice and the canned guava paste are regular favorites here.
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Twitter is now censoring images of Goya beans as "offensive content" :lol:

Winning! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwqEzHiYSgY
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Supposedly, goya has the best canned black beans..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Termite

Post by Termite »

I wasn't really familiar with Goya Foods until I saw the "dustup" on the news. The CEO hardly praised Trump, he just said that he would work with President Trump, just like he worked with President Obama. And for that, AOC, the MSM, et al, slammed him.
His family's story is an immigrant success story.

So I went to Ebay and bought some Goya Foods spices, just to show the radical left a Hawaiian Love Sign..... :lol:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Love it when the Left gets Chik-Fil-a'd.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Termite

Post by Termite »

Twitter Bans Goya Bean Memes to Hide Silent Majority's Support for Trump

Trump supporters are stocking up on Goya products in response to boycott of the brand

The GoFundMe started 3 days ago to buy Goya Food products to donate to food pantries had a goal of $10,000. As of this AM, 1130 EDT, it is over $258,000, and rising.
AOC & Company can eat shit and die........ :lol:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/buy-goya-sup ... are-flow-1
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Termite

Post by Termite »

It's over $300,000................LOL :D