Get Woke, Go Broke....

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Vonz90

Get Woke, Go Broke....

Post by Vonz90 »

Old Grafton

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke....

Post by Old Grafton »

Boo-Hoo. While I personally believe grooming standards among younger males have taken, on average, a GIANT s##T, the politicizing Gillette's been guilty as hell of is a huge reason their bottom line has taken one too.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Odahi

Post by Odahi »

I hope they get the message, Profits mean much more to a CEO/Board than to a bunch of PR flacks. Either way, it won't affect me much, I wear a beard.
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Already been in a deep slide with the overpricing of Mach 3 type stuff and the resulting underselling by online clubs like Harry's. Final this latest.

A massive writedown was inevitable for some years now. Same as with Kraft this year for a lot of its old brands
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story