ISIS Bride Loses British Citizenship

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
JOHN

Re: ISIS Bride Loses British Citizenship

Post by JOHN »

As a child bride how many times was she married?
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

D5CAV wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:33 pm Am I a bad person to find myself on the same side with douche-spokes-mouth Piers Morgan
Maxim 29. :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

JOHN wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:47 pm As a child bride how many times was she married?
IIRC, the 3 children had different fathers, so at least 3 marriages if she stayed within the strictures of Sharia law.

However, Islam allows "temporary marriages" which have no lower time limit, so presumably, she can pull a train as long as an Imam is present and quick enough with the marriage and divorce rites.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... ran-islam/

There is no upper limit on number of marriages.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Screw her. Actions have consequences. Sometimes the innocent you're responsible for suffer too. Ask any criminal who ever went to prison and left a wife and four kids in the days before welfare......

Amazing how little actual crime there was then...