Delivering Bombs Like Pizza

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Johnnyreb

Re: Delivering Bombs Like Pizza

Post by Johnnyreb »

Well, Fox says they caught the bomber. He's a right winger apparently.

After all the comments I've read here and there today about how it must be a left wing false flag thing because if a right wing guy had done it the bombs would have gone boom, I'm kind of disappointed.

Hopefully it will turn out he made them not to go off. That would be better than if he is just incompetent.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Just gonna drop this here
An Air Force veteran, Hebert worked as a contractor for the State Department doing diplomatic protection overseas for people such as former Vice President Joe Biden and Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Ironically, both Clinton and Biden were allegedly targeted by the bomb suspect.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

From what I've read about how Hillary treated her details and about how Biden felt everyone up, this makes sense.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
randy

Post by randy »

Jered wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:11 am Just gonna drop this here
Ironically, both Clinton and Biden were allegedly targeted by the bomb suspect.
I don't think that word means what they think it means. Of course, in modern journalism, I don't think they know what most words mean.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Rod

Post by Rod »

I find it interesting that, as hysteria died over the mass invasion from the south, the bomb scare pops up. Then, when this fizzled because the guy was a nutjob, we have a synagogue shooting by a far right wing nutjob. I also find it interesting that a van covered with that much material from the right, was never damaged.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Rod wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:21 am I find it interesting that, as hysteria died over the mass invasion from the south, the bomb scare pops up. Then, when this fizzled because the guy was a nutjob, we have a synagogue shooting by a far right wing nutjob. I also find it interesting that a van covered with that much material from the right, was never damaged.
Feces occurs, I was talking to a Democrat family member who is convinced the caravan is a Republican setup. Meh
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Vonz90 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:29 am
Rod wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:21 am I find it interesting that, as hysteria died over the mass invasion from the south, the bomb scare pops up. Then, when this fizzled because the guy was a nutjob, we have a synagogue shooting by a far right wing nutjob. I also find it interesting that a van covered with that much material from the right, was never damaged.
Feces occurs, I was talking to a Democrat family member who is convinced the caravan is a Republican setup. Meh
I have one where a Democrat said Flint's water problem was cause by Republican leadership... in Flint.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka