kids are tools

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Rod

kids are tools

Post by Rod »

No further proof that the kids of Parkland are being used without realizing it. That punk Hogg is claiming he's not going back to school until gun control is passed. Hope he likes getting a GED. In other news, http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/27/florida-s ... n-control/
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
FelixEstrella

Re: kids are tools

Post by FelixEstrella »

Rod wrote:No further proof that the kids of Parkland are being used without realizing it.
Wait .... you just figured that out? Their "talking" points wasn't enough? ;-)
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Outside of finding them generally entertaining in a tin foil hat kind of way, I find it difficult to subscribe to conspiracy theories. Despite that reticence, I have to ask if "someone or someones" wanted this to happen in order to catalyze a new round of gun control bills, what would the FBI, DOJ, and Coward County have done differently???
randy

Post by randy »

Probably nothing.

On the other hand, "don't attribute to conspiracy that which can be adequately explained by human stupidity" is usually a pretty good rule of thumb.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Rod wrote:That punk Hogg is claiming he's not going back to school until gun control is passed.
Its mighty convenient that his life goal is to work for CNN, and has connections to John Podesta
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt