Leftist online mag Salon using malware to mine bitcoin from unsuspecting readers

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
HTRN

Leftist online mag Salon using malware to mine bitcoin from unsuspecting readers

Post by HTRN »

HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
skb12172

Re: Leftist online mag Salon using malware to mine bitcoin from unsuspecting readers

Post by skb12172 »

Does anyone on here use Bitcoin or the other alternative currencies?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Rich Jordan

Re: Leftist online mag Salon using malware to mine bitcoin from unsuspecting readers

Post by Rich Jordan »

I play with bitcoin a bit but I don't use it. By no means an expert.
Rod

Post by Rod »

Can't wait for the impending crash of bitcoin to see Salon sink into bankruptcy.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist