How about a prediction thread?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Precision

How about a prediction thread?

Post by Precision »

For anyone who is interested, lets get a prediction thread going. Just for giggles.

Pick the first country to go medieval on their radical muslim contingent.

Pick the date when it happens.

Pick if the country's government attempts to stop the righteous outrage from taking place.

All you win is the internet, but if you want it can be like the does not follow thread and you can update as you desire.

Just a thought. I will wait to place my bet until some others have had a chance to put down their marker.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Jered

Re: How about a prediction thread?

Post by Jered »

1) Sweden

2) Within the next five years

3) Yes, the Swedish government tries to stop it.

My reasoning: The Swedish government is so PC that they won't report the crimes committed by "migrants," but the "migrants" are committing perfidy, it's going to get to the point where their government can't cover it up, and then the fit will hit the shan. I think it's already starting to get to the point where their government has difficulty covering it up, but they're papering over it.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
pbnuc

Post by pbnuc »

Sweden , next 2 years. They are having grenade attacks and increased no go areas for police. ISIS or other groups are smuggling arms in to Europe any way they can. This is a war ,the west still has not realized it.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Poland, two years. Finland already did though, but in that case they pretty well made them self deport.
I found a new song watching Varusteleka youtube videos. "remove kebab" https://youtu.be/WN0Y2TV2ojI
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

Hungary.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Hungary, within the next three years. After six months, they'll be paying a bounty on them.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Denis

Post by Denis »

Hmm.

A toss up between Hungary and Poland to start, in the coming summer season, though I suspect the small numbers of "migrants" actually there will self-deport before things go medieval.

I'd not be very surprised to see Switzerland and Sweden follow suit. The Swiss really, really don't like foreigners of any stripe, and the Swedes will eventually lose their patience, probably in response to continued taunting from the Norwegians, whose government is substantially less PC than their neighbours'.

Next, Austria and eastern parts of Germany. Last, western Germany and France, but get those Franks riled, and there will be real trouble. Note that the French government is pulling no punches at the moment, with le Pen being a candidate in the presidential election. After the shooting last week at Orly, the interior minister was very fast and demonstrative in his support for the appropriately martial response to the attack.
evan price

Post by evan price »

Denmark? They seem to be having an outbreak of enough is enough as well
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Rich

Post by Rich »

Lemme try Spain/Portugal with a gestation period of about 1.5 years. ;)
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
BDK

Post by BDK »

Austria and Switzerland and Poland are a given.

The Balkans may be more tolerant? Not sure. They are all still heavily armed but have living memory of how nasty that can go.

France would be the most likely to go to full death camps, etc.

Germany may fight on the Muslim side. The U.K. Certainly will.