Shia LeBouf epically trolled

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
HTRN

Re: Shia LeBouf epically trolled

Post by HTRN »

This is why the phrase "Don't piss off the Internet" exists.. :roll:

W
"Weaponized Autism" steikes again.. :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

First Shirt wrote:There are some people that don't care about doing something, until they are told that they can't do it. You really don't want to come to the attention of those people.

Free advice, and worth everything that you paid for it.
Many of us fall in that category. Sucks to be Shia LeDouche.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Netpackrat wrote:I don't care who you are, that is some funny shit.
^ This. :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Weetabix wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:I don't care who you are, that is some funny shit.
^ This. :lol:
And how :lol:
I would ask Shia to never change, but I know he's just going to double down, so no need. :lol:
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

I'm no HollyWeird insider but I'm guessing he's already made himself pretty much an "untouchable". "Sic Transit Gloria Mundi." He's a flake's flake.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trespassing and theft is trespassing and theft.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

In Commiefornia, if you enter a property with the intent to commit a theft, you've committed burglary. I've helped convict quite a few shoplifting cases upgraded to burglary simply because they entered the store with NO MEANS to actually pay for the items they tried to steal. I've delt with hidden-pockets, oversize jacket pockets, and extremely-large jacket pockets where the opening is next to the zipper and is velcrow'd shut - a place where they can stuff quite a few packages of steaks & other items from the meat-counter into their coats.

It's not too hard to get them to admit they had no means to pay for the stuff they stole, once they start taking to you - EVEN AFTER BEING MIRANDIZED!! Most of those folks convict themselves with their statements.

If you don't want to go to PRISON, KEEP YOUR DAMNED MOUTH SHUT!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Precision

Post by Precision »

But I thought the left was the vast storehouse of genius and those of us on the alt - right were all knuckle dragging, sister marrying, rednecks with more skoal than brains in our heads.

oops. Guess you got owned.

Shia needs a straight jacket.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Precision wrote:But I thought the left was the vast storehouse of genius and those of us on the alt - right were all knuckle dragging, sister marrying, rednecks with more skoal than brains in our heads.

oops. Guess you got owned.

Shia needs a straight jacket.
Its a case of anonymous, and i use the term loosely, as its not strictly them, being a)trolls of the first order and getting "lulz" for shenagins like this and b) having a burning hatred for any kind of authority, or self important jackasses. They'd do the same thing to somebody on the right in the same situation.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

A MAGA cap may not have been a fair trade. Maybe a "He did not divide us flag." with a reference to The Donald's illustrious predecessor.
Precision wrote: those of us on the alt - right .
Who among us is alt-right? The alt-rights are philosophically leftists of the highest caliber and truth be known, probably vote with them, too.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy