Fidel Castro Dead

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Darrell

Fidel Castro Dead

Post by Darrell »

May he burn in hell.
Eppur si muove--Galileo
dfwmtx

Re: Fidel Castro Dead

Post by dfwmtx »

Bout damn time!

Viva la muerte! Cuba libre!

Time to red pill Cuba and bring them back into the real world.
Last edited by dfwmtx on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

2016 gets one right. Hope it was painful.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Only 50 some years late.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Jered

Post by Jered »

Netpackrat wrote:Only 50 some years late.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Termite

Post by Termite »

Maybe Colin Kaepernick will be invited to speak at the funeral........... :roll:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

As Mark Twain said "I've never wished anyone dead, but I've read a number of obituaries with great approval."

Big "thumbs-up " on this one.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

So, they finally admitted he's an ex dictator?(an internet cookie for the first person who gets the reference)

The bad news, is his psychotic brother Raul is now in charge. The sad fact is, Fidel was a moderate among the "bearded ones". Mebbe well get lucky, and the others will realize that there sitting on a gold mine in real estate(right off the coast of Florida) and come to their senses, but somehow, these kind of regime changes never seem to happen
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

:D

I hope he and Che spend eternity buggering each other in Hell
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Precision

Post by Precision »

I have an ex (bat shit insane that one is, but otherwise a nice woman) who is Cuban. She is worthless with joy right now.

He was not quite as debilitating to the Cuban nation as the Kim's have been to North Korea but it has been a close race. Slow roast in hell.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/