Bundy Ranch 2 under way in Oregon

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Jericho941

Re: Bundy Ranch 2 under way in Oregon

Post by Jericho941 »

So apparently at least one person in the vehicle was recording with their cell phone camera, which has been helpfully synced with the overhead footage. The usual suspects are making a big deal about how he was "shot at twice before 'going for a gun'."

If you nearly run over my coworker, hop out of your vehicle and yell “you’re gonna hafta shoot me,” I am probably going to be inclined to agree with you on that point. Just sayin'.
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

It's impossible to tell what the frell Finicum was trying to do. WTH did he keep moving and not stop? He also verbally challenges the cops when he first stops, and then again when he lands the truck in the snowbank. I am NOT justifying his actions or the actions of the police, I just don't think this time-synched video has enough proof either way.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Au contraire.

It proves he was batshit crazy-as-fuck, dickering with cops pointing rifles at him, and screaming "Shoot me! Shoot me!"

Okay dumbass, challenge accepted.

The proof that this was no planned execution was the lack of same for the dimwits who exited the vehicle properly, once the ante for being a dumbshit was made apparent to them all.

When the police are pointing guns at you, you're not at liberty any longer.
Some people don't need a 5.56 enema to figure that out.

The only real puzzler, even with the synched video, is how he could dress and feed himself for 50-something years, and managed to put his shoes and socks on without doing it in that order.
This guy was a cast iron jackass, and it's a wonder he wasn't killed as a child by sticking silverware into light sockets and bobbing for French fries in hot oil.
The only thing I really regret is that he wasn't a registered Democrat with an Obama sticker on his ride. :roll:

The follow up video demonstrates that he gives dipshits a bad name, and that I may have to apologize for calling him a retard, because he wasn't bright enough to be a retard.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Hunh. Go figure. Charges still pending from the 2014 standoff.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Totally did not see THAT coming! Wonder how the rest will play out.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Well now that is interesting.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
Jered

Post by Jered »

Yeah. From what I'm seeing, it should have been a slam dunk, but...it wasn't.

This amuses me because it's got one of my moonbat friends all bent out of shape. :lol:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.