Those Whacky Obama Supporters....

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
FastRope71

Those Whacky Obama Supporters....

Post by FastRope71 »

I hadn't heard about this.....
Some mayhem, arrests after Obama rally
November 5, 2008 at 4:54 PM | Comments (27)

At least five people were arrested across the city after Barack Obama's rally in Grant Park, including a woman who slapped a Chicago police officer, saying police couldn't arrest her anymore, prosecutors said today.

Most of the others celebrated the historic occasion with gunfire.

Celita Hart, 19, stood silently in court today when she appeared for a bond hearing.

Prosecutors said Hart, who is black, yelled " 'White [expletive], [expletive] McCain--you white police can't do nothing anymore.'" With that, she reached through the window of a squad car and slapped a white male officer in the face, according to Assistant State's Atty. Lorraine Scaduto.

Would you like to know more?.........
If you are unwilling to give another man freedom in his life, do not expect to have it in your own.
It surely beats trying to figure out what the metrosexuals want ( a good hard kick in the nuts in my opinion, but that won't sell ice cream :D )- Highspeed
Jered

Re: Those Whacky Obama Supporters....

Post by Jered »

Is that the change we need?

:lol:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
FastRope71

Post by FastRope71 »

I guess, according to some.
If you are unwilling to give another man freedom in his life, do not expect to have it in your own.
It surely beats trying to figure out what the metrosexuals want ( a good hard kick in the nuts in my opinion, but that won't sell ice cream :D )- Highspeed
The Quiet Man

Post by The Quiet Man »

Well, it would appear that the Messiah...the Lightbringer...inspires the good people to be the best they can be. Yessir, Hope...Change...Unity...fuck Whitey...oh wait, that wasn't the Messiah's idea, that was his preacher's schtick...his "spiritual advisor" :lol:

As much as I hate to say it...America deserves what's coming. I hate to say it because I don't really want to have to go through it myself and there are other good folks who don't deserve it, but the majority of our fellow citizens deserve a good hard long 4 year anal probe...and we are all gonna get it. Well, except maybe the woman who won't have to buy gas or pay her mortgage anymore, but everybody else is in for a long 4 years!
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

:shock: So, I'm guessing the CPD's response was, "Yes, we can!" :lol:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Erik

Post by Erik »

Cybrludite wrote::shock: So, I'm guessing the CPD's response was, "Yes, we can!" :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll remember that, and use it at every opportunity when a O-fan complains that "they cant do that"...
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
John Wayne