Ukraine invasion

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Netpackrat

Re: Ukraine invasion

Post by Netpackrat »

I thought this was a good speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofijY6M-OA8
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Now Germany is rearming. I would share a link, but I cannot post links these days.
randy

Post by randy »

Netpackrat wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:45 pm I thought this was a good speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofijY6M-OA8
+1
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Vonz90 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:50 am Now Germany is rearming. I would share a link, but I cannot post links these days.
Copy the whole http address, and paste it into the window. The forum software will make it hot.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:50 am
Vonz90 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:50 am Now Germany is rearming. I would share a link, but I cannot post links these days.
Copy the whole http address, and paste it into the window. The forum software will make it hot.
That is what I am doing. I hit paste and nothing happens. Only on this site. It is not just links, I cannot paste anything.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Vonz90 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:53 pm I hit paste and nothing happens. Only on this site. It is not just links, I cannot paste anything.
Are you using chrome on an Android device? Because I have the same issue. Luckily it shows the copied link as a bubble right above the keypad.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:20 pm
Vonz90 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:53 pm I hit paste and nothing happens. Only on this site. It is not just links, I cannot paste anything.
Are you using chrome on an Android device? Because I have the same issue. Luckily it shows the copied link as a bubble right above the keypad.
Yes, and it does not show that. But looking for that seems to have found a work around..thanks
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

I know Americans have worse memories than squirrels, but try to remember back during the reign of Uncle Joe's handler, BHO.

BHO is a globalist who didn't understand history. Even worse, he had "the Hildabeest" advising him on foreign affairs. You remember her famous quote summing up her view of foreign relations: "We came, we saw, he died, ha ha ha!"

You might also remember the "Color Revolution" fomented by "the Hildabeest" and her unholy minions Viktoria Nuland and Anthony Blinken. Yes, that happened February 22nd, 2014.

One side effect of that affair was it kept Uncle Joe's family well supplied with hookers and blow for the next few years.

Fast forward 8 years. Vicky Nuland and Tony Blinken are promoted to positions of greater authority and Uncle Joe is POTUS.

Do you really think it is a coincidence that Vlad chose February 22nd, 2022 to kick this off?

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Looking at the 40km(?) long Russian column enroute to Kiev.

How would you play that as the Resistance as they approach. I'm no grunt, just an old airedale but i imaging the goal would be to reduce their ammo, fuel and Comms?

How to do that with what you have on hand (and maybe a trip to Home Depot, Tractor Supply and Hobby Shop for supplies)?
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story