Peter Fonda Threatens First Family

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
MiddleAgedKen

Re: Peter Fonda Threatens First Family

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Fonda's agent should have mentioned it to Fonda, because now he's going at Sarah Sanders.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:24 pm Fonda's agent should have mentioned it to Fonda, because now he's going at Sarah Sanders.
He better be fonda peter where he's headed if he gets what he deserves for this crap.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:24 pm Fonda's agent should have mentioned it to Fonda, because now he's going at Sarah Sanders.
Sarah the Warrior Princess can take care of herself. It'll probably be epic, too.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

I'm waiting for him to take up residence next door to Roseann Barr. Her apology was tearful, abject and sincere -- or as sincere as someone in the acting racket can be. Fonda, now . . .
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

I love Sarah! If I was younger, I'd offer to have her babies!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Weetabix wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:02 pm
HTRN wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:04 am Melania called secret service.

Fonda's about to get his shit pushed in.
We'll see. Here's hoping, but I'm not confident.
Me neither. It's not like he said something ambiguous about Teh Won, or something unforgivable like that.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy