Will Biden open himself to impeachment?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Weetabix

Will Biden open himself to impeachment?

Post by Weetabix »

Article II, Section 4: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." My emphasis.

It's hard to believe he'll be able to curb lifelong habits.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
BDK

Re: Will Biden open himself to impeachment?

Post by BDK »

No. He will, undoubtedly, commit crimes.
randy

Post by randy »

Not that MiniTru will ever let you hear about them. At least not until it's time for The Ho to move up.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

BDK wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:01 pm No. He will, undoubtedly, commit more crimes.
There, fixed it for you.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

They should start impeachment proceedings as soon as congress reconvenes.

Doesn't matter for what, the rule of law has clearly gone out the window.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Na, if GOP gains house and Senate in midterms but not until then. Also, we know he is a crook, but there has to be either blood in the water or some kind of specific liability to the dem first.
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

But with Willie Brown's side chick* as Veep, Bidet has the ultimate insurance against any potential GOP Congress trying to remove him. Unless they try to remove both of them simultaneously and install the Speaker of the House as POTUS.

*You ex-military guys will know the chant: "We've got a Veep who claims to be black / Got her start working on her back."
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Langenator wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:12 am But with Willie Brown's side chick* as Veep, Bidet has the ultimate insurance against any potential GOP Congress trying to remove him. Unless they try to remove both of them simultaneously and install the Speaker of the House as POTUS.

*You ex-military guys will know the chant: "We've got a Veep who claims to be black / Got her start working on her back."
I don't know. I thought Biden was Obama's assassination insurance - "Surely, no one in their right mind would want Biden as president."
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Weetabix wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:18 pm
Langenator wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:12 am But with Willie Brown's side chick* as Veep, Bidet has the ultimate insurance against any potential GOP Congress trying to remove him. Unless they try to remove both of them simultaneously and install the Speaker of the House as POTUS.

I don't know. I thought Biden was Obama's assassination insurance - "Surely, no one in their right mind would want Biden as president."
You make a excellent point.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Vonz90 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:53 am Na, if GOP gains house and Senate in midterms but not until then. Also, we know he is a crook, but there has to be either blood in the water or some kind of specific liability to the dem first.
No.

You want to paint the Usurper in chief as a corrupt senile pedophile starting on day one. Showing the voters that the rest of the RNC aren't swamp creatures should be job one, and the best way to do that is to be as hostile and combative as possible.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt