The Coward gets his job back

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
MiddleAgedKen

Re: The Coward gets his job back

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

scipioafricanus wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:18 pmI would rather they give him a engraved pistol for his service with one JHP and stare at him till he does the "right" thing.
Makes two of us, but Job One Is Going Home At The End Of The Shift.... hawk ptooey
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:25 pm
scipioafricanus wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:18 pmI would rather they give him a engraved pistol for his service with one JHP and stare at him till he does the "right" thing.
Makes two of us, but Job One Is Going Home At The End Of The Shift.... hawk ptooey
Whatever, we all know if you want protection that you better be willing to protect yourself. I would just as soon disabuse the public of the fiction that the police exist to protect anyone. They exist to investigate after the fact and arrest criminals. (Not saying they never protect anyone, but it is ancillary to their actual job.)
Last edited by Vonz90 on Sun May 17, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

scipioafricanus wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:18 pm
MiddleAgedKen wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:23 pm You wanna bet they park him at a desk several layers away from public contact?
I would rather they give him a engraved pistol for his service with one JHP and stare at him till he does the "right" thing.
Make it a HiPoint. Or Jennings/Lorcin, something along that line.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Langenator wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:55 pm Make it a HiPoint. Or Jennings/Lorcin, something along that line.
https://www.paragonpride.com/forum/thre ... old.11487/
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

Never thought I would see the day where I agreed with David Hogg on anything.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.