Obamagate

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

Obamagate

Post by D5CAV »

Nothing really new here, just the documents that prove what any thinking person already knew.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/oba ... -should-be

us.gov surveillance machine was used for political dirty tricks What a shocker!
This timing is not coincidental. As FISA Judge Rosemary Collyer later wrote in her report, “many of these non-compliant queries involved the use of the same identifiers over different date ranges.” Put another way: attributes belonging to a specific individual(s) were being targeted and queried, unlawfully. Given what was later discovered, it seems obvious the primary search target, over multiple date ranges, was Donald Trump.
Just a coincidence. Only conspiracy theorists would connect the dots here:
Mike Rogers shuts down access on April 18, 2016. On April 19, 2016, Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s wife, Mary Jacoby visits the White House. Immediately thereafter, the DNC and Clinton campaign contract Fusion GPS… who then hire Christopher Steele.
The only way I can say there is any justice left in the US "justice" system is if some of these perps actually serve hard time.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
scipioafricanus

Re: Obamagate

Post by scipioafricanus »

You through one of those soft handed people like Comey in jail, they will sing like a bird. All it takes is one.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

I'm sure Comey would be put in Epstein's cell and 'commit suicide' before any of the moguls were in actual legal danger...
Greg

Post by Greg »

Obama's not even a very good crook if there's this much of a paper trail of his involvement in shit. I guess being immune from consequences for too long tends to make you stupid and careless.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Greg wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:27 pm Obama's not even a very good crook if there's this much of a paper trail of his involvement in shit. I guess being immune from consequences for too long tends to make you stupid and careless.

Once again proving that Hubris is it's own Nemesis.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Precision

Post by Precision »

It is good to be the King.
unfortunately he forgot there are no titles of Nobility in this (formerly?) fair land.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Jered

Post by Jered »

And speaking of this, the lefties are starting to lose the intercept...

https://theintercept.com/2020/05/14/new ... 4vf6AXbI0Q
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.