Beta Irony Impaired in additon to his other deficincies

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
randy

Beta Irony Impaired in additon to his other deficincies

Post by randy »

H/T to Instapundit:

Beto Goes to Kent State, Argues Only the Government Can Be Trusted With Guns
Of all the places to argue that only the government should be trusted with guns, Beto O'Rourke picked…Kent State University.

Kent State is, of course, the location of the infamous 1970 shooting that left four students dead and nine others injured. The shots were fired not by private citizens but by members of the Ohio National Guard, who shot at a crowd protesting America's involvement in the Vietnam War.

Invoking armed agents of the state gunning down unarmed civilians is an interesting way to argue that Americans would be better off if the government forcefully disarmed private citizens. But hey, I guess that's why we keep being told Beto's an "unconventional" candidate.
And shamelessly stolen from the Instapundit comments:
Beta at kent state.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Weetabix

Re: Beta Irony Impaired in additon to his other deficincies

Post by Weetabix »

I'm starting to wonder if he's a double agent troll working to undermine the lefties' platform.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

I'm wondering if his next stops include Wounded Knee, Waco, and Ruby Ridge.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

In fairness, he is so ignorant of history that he probably does not realize how stupid he sounds saying this in that forum.
randy

Post by randy »

Vonz90 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:06 pm In fairness, he is so ignorant of history that he probably does not realize how stupid he sounds saying this in that forum.
That would make me feel Sooooo much better if he actually had a chance for the nomination! :roll: [/SARC]
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Weetabix wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:55 pm I'm starting to wonder if he's a double agent troll working to undermine the lefties' platform.
My personal theory is that hes a viral marketing campaign being sponsored by firearms manufacturers.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I agree with this message:
Beto-AR.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D