Red flags took another life

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
AndytheAxe

Red flags took another life

Post by AndytheAxe »

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/ ... el-county/
2nd time in the state as far as i know. Funny how they're going after older suburban guys not all the gangbangers in west baltimore who are known felons.
"Of All the gin joints in All the Towns in All the World... she walks into mine" ~ Rick (Humphrey Bogart)
Precision

Re: Red flags took another life

Post by Precision »

fear the reaper, or the governmental agent sent in as the reaper.

Until the reaper fears the reaped this will continue, be that through limited immunity revocation active resistance or direct retaliation. It is up to them, (.gov officials) to determine where the line stops.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

AndytheAxe wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:11 pmFunny how they're going after older suburban guys not all the gangbangers in west baltimore who are known felons.
That's because "red-flag" raids need "red-flag" calls.

Someone has to drop a dime to get po-po to respond. No call, no "red-flag" raid.

A soccer-mom is happy to drop a dime on her neighbor who was running his lawnmower a little too early for her taste last weekend, but a gangbanger has too much honor to call po-po on even his most hated rival. He might take opposing gangbanger down himself, but he won't call a "red-flag" on him.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Article is almost a year old.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

AndytheAxe wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:11 pmFunny how they're going after older suburban guys not all the gangbangers in west baltimore who are known felons.
Lot easier to start with the neighborhoods full of people with soft hands and soft bellies and plenty to lose.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
AndytheAxe

Post by AndytheAxe »

Netpackrat thanks for pointing that out.
"Of All the gin joints in All the Towns in All the World... she walks into mine" ~ Rick (Humphrey Bogart)