Trump Assures NRA President That Universal Background Check Bill Is Off The Table:

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
randy

Trump Assures NRA President That Universal Background Check Bill Is Off The Table:

Post by randy »

Re National Review
President Trump assured NRA president Wayne LaPierre that he would not support universal background check legislation during a Tuesday phone call, after publicly considering supporting such a bill in response to a pair of mass shootings that rocked the nation earlier this month, The Atlantic first reported...

...Trump then called LaPierre back on Tuesday to assure him that he had abandoned his previous support for the legislation.

“He was cementing his stance that we already have background checks and that he’s not waffling on this anymore,” an unnamed source told The Atlantic. “He doesn’t want to pursue it.”
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Jericho941

Re: Trump Assures NRA President That Universal Background Check Bill Is Off The Table:

Post by Jericho941 »

I'll believe it when Donald "Take the Guns First, Due Process Later" Trump is out of office without further compromise