Trans women win

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

Trans women win

Post by D5CAV »

Now women are upset because trans women are beating them in every athletic competition.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07- ... der-policy

These two women, Yearwood and Miller, are shoe-ins for Harvard and Yale track teams as 4x "intersectional" athletes - black, woman, transgender and lesbian. Winning! :lol:

Cry me a river, ladies. Any women who tell me they didn't see this coming when they were cheering "You go girl!" Caitlin Jenner, YAFM.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Greg

Re: Trans women win

Post by Greg »

Men are better than women at everything, apparently. Up to and including being women. :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Greg wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:36 am Men are better than women at everything, apparently. Up to and including being women. :lol:

Shit, my old GF, the Women's Studies major, got pissed at that when the movie Tootsie came out. Only then it was ok to be pissed because he was REALLY a straight white man (or at least as much of one as Dustan Hoffman could pull off). Now not as much
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

Classic. Epic. "Unintended Consequences" not anticipated by the LGBTXYZ-FU "riTards".
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Greg wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:36 am Men are better than women at everything, apparently. Up to and including being women. :lol:
small violin.jpg
:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JKosprey

Post by JKosprey »

I'm a pretty open-minded guy, but I'm not about to *ahem* test every variable... :lol:
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Hence the popularity of cross-dressing like La Cage aux Folles and Lily Savage, et al.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Wait till the US Men's Soccer team realize they can roll the world if they declare themselves trannies.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Precision

Post by Precision »

I don't remember if it was Serena or Venus who played a charity match against the #200 seeded male tennis player at the time. She got tromped.
Does that mean I can beat her, NOT EVEN close. But it does mean that in physical sports requiring strength, endurance... a VERY elite (top 10) woman got trounced by a guy who is almost always a first round elimination in the major events.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Didn't one of the women's Olympic teams (soccer? basketball?) plan a men's college team and get their asses handed to them too?