Going to Hollywood (Blech)

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
TheArmsman

Going to Hollywood (Blech)

Post by TheArmsman »

Will be traveling to Hollywood to meet with a friend, who's rights to her book were bought by a producer. Said producer wants to turn it into a TV series now. I am part of the story, and the producer wants to meet with me, too.

My question, what is a good source for self-defense laws over there? Feel like I was safer in Baghdad than over there.

Any info would help, thanks in advance.

Armsman
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
Precision

Re: Going to Hollywood (Blech)

Post by Precision »

A diplomatic passport so you can carry.
licensure as an armed guard in all 50 states.

Calguns or cal open carry. If you don't have much luck, I have a few friends behind enemy lines who are gunnies.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Open carry is gone in our Golden State. You can carry/transport unloaded in a locked case. I have been known to do so with speed loaders and loaded but detached magazines in the case (legal).
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

If I am using a Glock, do the magazines have to hold 10 or less rounds?
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Yes.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story