Interesting article on A--esop's blog

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
randy

Re: Interesting article on A--esop's blog

Post by randy »

Netpackrat wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:36 pm Forum rules. They are still on the main site (not forum) page.
Thanks. I had not realized that. Re-posted with some updates here
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
randy

Post by randy »

g-man wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:16 pm
Netpackrat wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:14 pm
evan price wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:19 am

Do tell
As I was given to understand, a cumulative history of Rule 4 violations.
Was that a lack of identifying what was behind his target, or rule 4 from the forum rules... which are now notably missing due to the nukage of another one of our former members. I remember there being a bit of conflagration, but never did see the proverbial straw.
Rule 4
4. Don't be an Ass: This is a CIVIL community. We don't censor language, and we don't generally restrict topics or content (except as noted below) but we do expect civil behavior. Excessive rudeness, personal attacks, argumentum ad-nauseum, hobby horsing and other ass-like behavior are not allowed. Note: What constitutes "being an ass" is entirely at the discretion of site management. Trolling and flaming, are definitely part of "being an ass".
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Jered

Post by Jered »

Why do you discriminate against furries who like to cosplay as animals in genus equus?

:mrgreen:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

I didn't realize he was banned. I just thought he left in a huff. It's a shame, even when he was stirring shit up, I always thought he was interesting and entertaining. Does anybody know how his lawsuit turned out? The lawsuit where he sued the hospital over firing him due to a false accusation of sexual harassment?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Yeah sort of fun to have a crazy eyed brahma bull to let out once in a while to stir up the adrenline. Get everyone whooping and waving their hats.

Just so long as the fences hold.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
randy

Post by randy »

Jered wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:42 am Why do you discriminate against furries who like to cosplay as animals in genus equus?

Because we can :twisted:
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Jered wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:42 am Why do you discriminate against furries who like to cosplay as animals in genus equus?

(Sings): It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it....
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!