Doctors are now trying to push gun control

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
randy

Re: Doctors are now trying to push gun control

Post by randy »

Vonz90 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:00 am Frankly half of them seem to run on bullshit and attitude more than ability or knowledge.
I spent a year working security in a large East Coast hospital. I came to the conclusion that, based solely on observation of the staff, Medical School was one year of advanced first aid training and 3 years of arrogance training.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

scipioafricanus wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:31 am Otherwise you can use a debate, "Oh, hold on a minute. What is your Firearm Safety background? Which classes have you taken?"
I did that once. The doc realized really quickly that giving advice in a field he wasn’t proficient in was literally malpractice. I believe he changed the practice’s policy.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
JOHN

Post by JOHN »

I am a MD. I will NEVER ask a patient that question.
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

I'm getting signed up with a new primary care doctor now; so far many questions but nothing firearm related. They did want to know if I used seat belts though.