Democrat Outreach

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

Democrat Outreach

Post by Vonz90 »

skb12172

Re: Democrat Outreach

Post by skb12172 »

Even Mitch the Turtle and Graham finally picked up the clue phone.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Word is that in McCain’s will it was bequeathed that Graham gets his balls back...
Jered

Post by Jered »

The Dems lost any hope of ever getting my vote for any one of their candidates in 2004 with their shenanigans in Washington. I'll vote for the person on the ballot running as a communist or a nazi before I'll vote for a Democrat.

I've moved from voting for Trump to I can't wait for 2020 to do it again.

I keep wondering when these fuckers that are pushing for a riot are going to push the wrong person or group of people and get ground into hamburger, too.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Jered wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:36 am I keep wondering when these fuckers that are pushing for a riot are going to push the wrong person or group of people and get ground into hamburger, too.
I had a good chuckle when a local BLM, Antifa, whatever group decided to have one of their road blocking protests over Austin way. Austin PD generally treats them pretty gently and lets them get away with quite a bit. Except this time they misjudged where the city limit was, and they were actually outside the city.

Which meant they were in DPS's territory. The DPS Brute Squad doesn't play around. :mrgreen:
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Langenator wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:34 am
Jered wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:36 am I keep wondering when these fuckers that are pushing for a riot are going to push the wrong person or group of people and get ground into hamburger, too.
I had a good chuckle when a local BLM, Antifa, whatever group decided to have one of their road blocking protests over Austin way. Austin PD generally treats them pretty gently and lets them get away with quite a bit. Except this time they misjudged where the city limit was, and they were actually outside the city.

Which meant they were in DPS's territory. The DPS Brute Squad doesn't play around. :mrgreen:
Video?
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/0 ... sts-video/

https://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.co ... in-tx.html

Looking at some of the troopers in those videos and photos...I didn't even know DPS had bike officers.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Don't mess with Texas! :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Rod

Post by Rod »

Langenator wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:24 am https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/0 ... sts-video/

https://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.co ... in-tx.html

Looking at some of the troopers in those videos and photos...I didn't even know DPS had bike officers.
They don't. That was Austin PD on the bikes AND DPS tossing people around. When it comes to messing with Texas, no law enforcement officer is nice.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Rod wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:31 amThey don't. That was Austin PD on the bikes AND DPS tossing people around. When it comes to messing with Texas, no law enforcement officer is nice.
I'm not sure what I think of backing up fellow officers overriding following instructions from elected leadership, even if the results in this instance were highly satisfactory.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop