Kavanaugh Got on the Wrong Side of the Clintons

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
FelixEstrella

Re: Kavanaugh Got on the Wrong Side of the Clintons

Post by FelixEstrella »

On the day judge Kavanaugh was sworn in, I picked up the latest manifestation of the god-given rights guaranteed me by the 2nd amendment.
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I love shooting my CZ75 D PCR. But I don't like saying or typing it.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Nice lookin' shootin' iron.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Wrenchbender1

Post by Wrenchbender1 »

HTRN wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:57 pm Is there anybody whos had any dealings with them who didn't wind up on the "wrong side" eventually?
Considering what happens to people who "fail" her, I'm surprised that she didn't force choke herself after the elections. :lol:

Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master.
- Demosthenes
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Wrenchbender1 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:42 am
HTRN wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:57 pm Is there anybody whos had any dealings with them who didn't wind up on the "wrong side" eventually?
Considering what happens to people who "fail" her, I'm surprised that she didn't force choke herself after the elections. :lol:
Remember libs never blame themselves for their failures and she's the lib that all the other libs get all libby over. :roll:
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Greg wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:59 pm Really liking what this has done for R voter enthusiasm.

Not so happy with the thought that the D's *will not stop* short of civil war, if we keep refusing to submit.
Fuck them. If they want one, they can have one.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Wrenchbender1 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:42 amConsidering what happens to people who "fail" her,
They commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head multiple times?

And, the whole Russia election deal may actually be true, as apparently Putin and Hillary hate each other.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
toad

Post by toad »

Strange, Putin is a corrupt , KBG , thug , with a Napoleon complex but if you had to chose between him and Hillary...…..
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

At least Putin is going to usually act in the best interests of the country he is running.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop